The 11th annual Turner School of Construction Management begins on February 14, 2017. Please forward the attached application to any MWDESB firms who you feel would greatly benefit from the courses outlined in this flier (click here).
- Participants will learn more about topics such as risk management, construction estimating, safety and effective marketing during this 7-week course. The Registration deadline is February 9, 2017.
Course is offered at no cost to program participants.
- Applicants must have actively been performing work in the construction industry for a minimum of two (2) years.
- No more than two (2) employees per company may participate
- Classes will be held Tuesday and Thursdays from 4-6PM beginning February 14 through March 30, 2017 at the Portland Community College CLIMB Center.
- Participants successfully completing the program will earn 2.4 CEUs.