Jobsite Tour of the Burnside Bridge Rehab Project
with PacificMark & Hamilton Construction,
followed by dinner at Kells.
- Meet at Pier 2 (Western-most pier) at 4:00pm.
- Please make sure to wear long pants, close-toed shoes or boots, and bring hard hat, safety glasses, and hi-viz vest if you have them (some PPE will be available to borrow with advanced notice).
- Tour will include the mechanical pit, control tower, and underneath the bridge
- with information about lead paint abatement, structural & architectural concrete
- work, and bridge deck surfaces & improvements taking place.