Woo Hoo! Network with your fellow NAWIC members in a social and laid-back setting!
We’re screening Bad Mom’s Christmas in our very own Cinetopia Movie Parlor!
Here are the details:
- How do I reserve my spot? Space is limited due to venue size, so check your availability then accept this invite. The first to accept the invite will receive an email confirming their registration! Please note that registration confirmation represents your agreement/ commitment to pay the event cost. All registrations must be confirmed no later than 11/28/17!
- Who is going? NAWIC Portland Chapter Members – the very best of the best!
- What is this event? We gather in our very own movie parlor. Enjoy some provided food and beverages. Additionally, you can purchase your favorite cocktails, food and more from our very own server. Then we settle down to enjoy the movie (Bad Mom’s Christmas Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJdNdMOblaM ) then when it’s done, we can either head on our own ways or to the bar for round 2+. I’m thinking bar…
- Where is this event located? Cinetopia Vancouver Mall 23 – you know, north of Portland
- When is the event? Matinee (2-5pm) on Saturday, December 9th - so fine not Movie Night more like Movie-Afternoon
- Why should I go to this event? Laughter and fun times shared with friends, associates becoming more familiar to create stronger bonds.
- How Much does this event cost? Cost is $20 per person. Space is limited based on venue size so confirm your attendance and accept this invite!
- I can’t go, I have kids: Booyah, got it covered! Angie Sullivan has a friend (who knew?) has opened a sitter service in the mall – Mall Nanny (https://www.facebook.com/mallnanny)
- I haven’t seen Bad Mom’s – there’s still time!! But wholly unnecessary for you to enjoy the holiday sequel…probably