Position Title: Construction Project Coordinator
Company Name: Porter W. Yett Company
Position Location: 5949 NE CULLY BLVD, Portland, OR 97218 United States
Company Website: http://www.porteryett.com
Position Description: Porter W. Yett Co., an established company in the Pacific Northwest, is seeking an experienced team player for an available Project Coordinator position. This role requires the ability to manage multiple requests and priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and show flexibility to change direction when needed. This position provides support to the Construction Team, and is located in the Portland office, with typical office hours of 7AM to 4PM. Some overtime may be required during peak season.
• Review project Plans and Specifications
• Assist Team with bid preparation and quote distribution
• Create, maintain, & archive: Bid Calendar / Job Calendar / Bid Files / Project files
• Strong supporting role in day to day Job Logistics:
*Prepare & distribute paperwork for Crew(s)
*Crew travel accommodations and arrangements
*Equipment mobilizations and heavy haul permitting
*Call in utility locates and obtain job site access instructions.
*File right to lien notices
*Obtain all field paperwork daily
• Employee time cards: weekly retrieval & distribution for processing.
• Undertake project tasks & other duties as assigned
• At least 1 year in similar support role within construction industry preferred
• Heavy Civil construction work experience a plus
• Heavy haul permitting in OR/WA a plus
• Bid experience, measurement conversions & take off experience a plus
Candidate must pass pre-employment drug screening.
Full benefits, after 30 day probationary period. (PTO/Medical/Dental/401k)
We are an equal opportunity employer, and encourage woman & minority applicants.
Applicant must be legally eligible for employment in the US & speak/read/write fluent English.
Visit our website for more company information. www.porteryett.com
Applications available on our website and at our office. You may apply in person, or e-mail you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 503.595.3892.
Position Requirements: • High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (outlook, word, excel) and Adobe
• Proactive multi-tasker with superior organizational habits
• Exceptional follow through skills and communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects with frequent interruptions
• General office administration duties (email/copy/scan/filing/mailing) required
Salary Range: Starting 40,000 Annually
Benefits: After 30 Day Probation: PTO/Medical/Dental/401k)
How to Apply: email resume to email@example.com
Contact Name: Wende De La Zerda
Contact Phone: (503) 282-3251