Company: Farwest Steel
Position: Reinforcing Contract Manager (Vancouver)
Position Purpose: Assist Reinforcing Branch Managers and Corporate Credit Manager with contract review, customer account maintenance, accounts receivable issues, and oversee special billings. Work with branch personnel, credit department, customers, and general contractors to resolve issues in these same areas of responsibility.
- Review job specific Contract Agreements or Purchase orders between FSR, WCI, and RCPT and customer base or sub-contractors.
- Review and Maintain Master Contract Agreements between Reinforcing Group and our customer base.
- Review A/R Aging with Branch Managers, Corporate Credit Manager and contract administration personnel. Communicate directly with customers via phone and email to ensure timely collection of receivables.
- Mitigate contract or purchase order issues with customer base and/or sub-contractors on behalf of Reinforcing Group.
- Review monthly billings on specified customers or contracts.
- Compile A/R Aging Reports and actively participate in monthly presentations.
- Monitor daily sales orders and provide credit releases as required.
- Extensive keyboard and computer operation.
- Communicate effectively with outside and inside contacts both orally and written.
- Process detailed accounting review of job contracts.
- Back up to General Office Administration functions.
- Intermittent travel to/from Customer offices or jobsites for meetings
- High School Diploma required, College Degree or Post-High School Education Preferred.
- Ability to communicate & negotiate effectively in English, both orally and in written form.
- Knowledge of construction market & practices including sub-contract review.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles; high-level of experience with credit collections.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite with a high-competence level in Excel and Word.
- Team structure oriented with capacity to communicate with courtesy and tact.
- Perform routine office support, understand written and oral instruction, make mathematical calculations (accounting math).
Interested candidates should send their resume or fill out an internal interest form and return to Lorrie Williamson in the Vancouver, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.