Location: Vancouver, WA
Day Shift, Typically Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, overtime, and weekends as needed
Purpose of the Position: The Project Coordinator leads and maintains the responsibilities of managing projects costs, schedules, contract modifications, submittals, subcontracts, and coordination.
- Manage the flow of information and provide change management on multiple large projects:
- After project award, set up an established change management system.
- Provide quantity surveys and costing for changes to the scope of work.
- Review the status of the production reporting system and coordinate evaluations for changes in production activities.
- Log submittals to and from FSR, and the client.
- Facilitate review of submittals.
- Review incoming sources of change such as RFI's, ASI's, COR's, and addendums status impact to FSC providing the scope of work.
- May include schedule preparation and review.
- Primary technical point of contact for clients.
- Preparation of a schedule of values and project billings to clients.
- Assigns responsibility for, and the tracking of the quality control review of submittals.
- Review status of project safety requirements, such as inspection of equipment, documentation of certifications, accident reporting, and assist in implementing and tracking data on compliance.
- Review and track FSC project deliverables such as daily reports, time cards, and quantity reporting.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A college degree or advanced courses in construction engineering or construction management preferred.
- Computer skills and ability to learn software programs related to construction management.
- Accounting basics and principles are required.
- Must be organized and attentive to goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully in high-pressure situations.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Interested candidates should submit resume and completed Internal Interest Form to Juniper Thompson in the Eugene Corporate office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.