Position Title: Project Manager
Company Name: Walsh Construction Co.
Position Location: 2905 SW 1st Avenue, Portland, OR 97201 United States
Company Website: http://walshconstruction.com
Position Description: As employees of WALSH Construction Co., we are builders. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals who are committed to building in the communities in which we live and work.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Project Manager for our Portland, Oregon office.
You will be responsible for:
- Client & Architect Management - Managing client and architect relations.
- Project Preconstruction - Leading preconstruction services ensuring accurate project estimates and bids are provided.
- Contract Management & Administration, Risk Administration - Managing the risk of each project by ensuring compliance with the prime contract, subcontracts and supply agreements. Verifying owner's ability to pay and monitors subcontractors' financial capacity.
- Financial Management - Managing all financial aspects of the project including establishing and monitoring the budget and ensuring positive cash flow on the project.
- Project Performance - Overall project performance including: budget, quality, schedule, safety, team management, closeout & warranty.
- People Development/Team Relations - Serving as the team leader for projects, effectively utilizing various skills sets and providing coaching and feedback to team members.
You are qualified if:
- You have a four-year degree in construction management, engineering, building sciences or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the construction industry (required) and previous experience as a superintendent (preferred).
- You have 5+ years of project management experience on multi-family housing and commercial construction projects, a background in the construction trades, and a solid technical knowledge of wood frame and concrete structures.
- You possess a thorough working knowledge of wood frame and commercial construction as related to all disciplines and phases of construction.
- You have the ability to manage a wide range of small and large construction projects.
- You have a proven record of accomplishment in all phases of construction project management, including estimating, documentation, owner/architect relations, cost monitoring, problem solving and project wrap-up.
- You are efficient, organized, capable of effective multi-tasking and a positive-minded team player.
- You possess business management acumen and strong leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as strong communication and client service skills.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including: Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Project, & project management systems such as ViewPoint.
Walsh Construction Co. values our diverse communities and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. WALSH recruits, hires, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veterans' status, mental or physical disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status unrelated to a particular job's requirements or an individual's performance and qualifications.
Salary Range: DOE
Benefits: Walsh Construction Co. offers a very rich benefits package where employees have choices in their health and well being, In addition to medical, dental, and vision - WALSH offers reimbursement for gym memberships, a generous PTO policy, a strong bonus program, 401K and Roth IRA, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
How to Apply: Online via https://walshconstructionco.applicantpro.com/jobs/698095.html
Contact Name: Sarah Eubanks
Contact Phone: (503) 724-7675