Position: Operations Administrative Supervisor - Vancouver
Company: Farwest Steel
Purpose of The Position: To support and assist the Vancouver Operations Department in
order to process data and provide all operational departments with necessary information and
documentation. This position supervises operational administrative staff and assists in
developing and maintaining good inter-departmental relations.
Major Duties Performed:
- Responsible for the supervision and development of administration staff at the
- Vancouver facility, training, counseling , disciplining, and conducting team meetings.
- Coordinate staff workflow and schedules to efficiently meet department and customer
- Overseeing staff and participating in data processing of which includes: batch closing,
- data entry, creating and closing cutbacks, releasing batches, printing shop packets,
- organizing paperwork for shop, and updating various spreadsheets.
- Print part drawings for batches and creating packets for batch release.
- Responsible for maintaining certifications on materials and providing certifications to
- customers with shipping documentation.
- Problem solving and assisting with paperwork and research.
- Perform duties in a manner that ensures the customer expectations are met with every
- order internally and externally.
- Use time management concepts to maximize resources.
- Monitor administrative staff time clock reports, accountability, attendance, following
- processes as set by Farwest, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required. Advanced degree and education preferred.
- Previous office experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience is a plus.
- Ability to use computer and printer required.
- Data entry keyboarding skills for speed and accuracy is required.
- Communicate and write effectively.
- Previous supervision and management is required.
Interested candidates should submit resume and completed Internal Interest Form to Margaret
Delong in Vancouver, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Farwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.