Position: Administrative Assistant (Operations) - Vancouver
Company: Farwest Steel
Purpose of the Position: To support sales and operations in all administrative responsibilities,
provide customer service to both internal and external customers, and process data to provide all operational departments with necessary information and documentation to complete work orders.
- Maintain daily auditing to resolve discrepancies, errors or omissions
- Review branch paperwork to assist in resolving missing data for receiving's, certifications,
- Research certification issues for internal and external customers
- Compile certification packets to go to customers
- Batch assembly & closing
- Monitoring incoming requests folders from inner office departments
- Answer and direct phone calls
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Office, customer service and phone experience preferred
- 10 Key and data entry, speed and accuracy is required
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience with other software applications required
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing .
- Ability to multi-task and handle workloads of varying volume.
Interested candidates should fill out an internal job interest form and give to Margaret Delong in the
Vancouver office, or email email@example.com
Farwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.