Position: Administrative Assistant (CTL Optimizer)
Company: Farwest Steel - Vancouver, WA
Purpose of This Position: Provide administrative and production planning for the coil production team, warehouse operations, connected departments and Farwest Steel locations. Process data and provide all necessary information and documentation to ensure on time delivery.
- Perform scheduling, picking and planning using data entry processes dedicated to coil production.
- Processing of which includes: coil receiving, batch closing, data entry, releasing batches, printing shop packets, organizing paperwork for shop, and updating various spreadsheets.
- Responsible for maintaining certifications on materials and providing certifications to customers with shipping documentation.
- Perform good judgment skills and full circle critical thinking.
- Problem solving with internal and external customers, assisting with research.
- Use time management concepts to maximize resources.
- Follow work rules (included but not limited to): time clock integrity, accountability, attendance, following processes as set by Farwest, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required. A college degree preferred.
- Preferred Inventory Experience, Customer Service Protocol Experience.
- Oracle / Advanced Excel / Data Entry / Speed and Accuracy is required.
- Microsoft Office and Experience with other software applications.
- Great attitude, ability to work well with others. Ability to follow instructions.
- Communicate and Write Effectively.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should fill out an Internal Job Interest Form and give to Margaret DeLong in the Vancouver office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org Farwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.